The sixth annual Book Bums Writer’s Workshop will be held Saturday, November 9, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., at the West Liberty Public Library. All aspiring writers are welcome!
The day’s events will include a meet-and-greet and author’s fair, various workshops on sustaining tension and creating memorable villains, as well as publishing and marketing your own book. Finally, lunch available on site for those who sign up.
For more information, questions, or to set up a table call Misty Urban at 208-305-8307. Learn more at https://www.wlpl.org/bookbums2019
List of authors who will be presenting and/or selling books:
Karen Nortman, Elaine Orr, Mary Howard, Misty Urban, Jodie Toohey/Wordsy Woman, Dylan Moonfire, Tom McKay, Ann Morris, Joanne Salemink
Sign up at www.wlpl.org/bookbums2019
- Creating Memorable Villains – 9:00-9:50 a.m. – With Elaine Orr, Karen Musser Nortman and Misty Urban
- Sustaining Tension to Keep Pages Turning – 10:00 – 10:50 a.m. – With Mary Howard and Karen Musser Nortman
- Author Fair & Book Signing! – 11:00 a.m. – Noon
- Lunch (available on-site) – Noon – 1 p.m.
- Publishing Panel: Options for Getting a Book Out – 1:00 – 1:50 p.m. – With Jodie Toohey, Elaine Orr, Tom McKay, and Bob Bancks
- Marketing Panel: Tried and True Methods to Reach Readers – 2:00 – 2:50 p.m. – With Jodie Toohey and Ann Morris
- Meet, greet and mingle – 3:50 – 3:30 p.m.