New Chamber Director Wanted
The West Liberty Chamber of Commerce is looking for a new director. The director works hand-in-hand with the Chamber board to put on Chamber events, promote local businesses, and assist local business. The Chamber connects business and community. As director you help those connections thrive. This is a part time position. The director will work 15-20 hours a week and be available in the Chamber office located in the West Liberty Regional Learning Center.
- Be a representative for the Chamber (the first point of contact for many to the Chamber)
- Help organize and put on community and business events
- Create marketing materials for the Chamber with help from the board
- Create and distribute (via email) a weekly newsletter
- Recruit new members
- Maintain member accounts
- Attend Chamber board and committee meetings
Experience with business, nonprofits and grant writing a plus.
Please email resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, or send to 119 E 3rd St, West Liberty, IA 52776.
West Liberty Foods
West Liberty Community School District
Chamber members, contact the Chamber office to list your openings here!